Learn the essential skills required of SAP Basis Administrators.
Conducted by a qualified consultant with over 10 years experience in SAP training and consulting.
This is a fully instructor led training.
Duration: 30 hrs
Class Schedule: Wednesdays from 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Start date: November 07, 2012
To register or for further inquiries please call UWIN Pro at or Or reply to this ad.
1. Understand the ERP Systems and the significance of SAP ERP applications in a large enterprise.
2. Understand the importance and functions of the Basis layer.
3. Understand the SAP solutions for different business enterprises SAP layers.
4. Install presentation layer and configuring logon details
5. Understand system Name, SID, Instances and SAP router string
6. Navigate SAP screens, using help facility and t-codes
7. Connect to SAP online help, Service Market Place, SDN and other resources
8. Start and stop SAP systems
9. Install and configure SAP systems. Post installation activities.
10. System monitoring, ABAP tracing
11. Change system profiles to allocate work, background, spool etc processes
12. SAP memory management, RFC, configuring TMS, database Monitoring and database backup
13. Perform client copy
14. Download OSS Notes / Support Packs etc.
15. Configure print sub system and managing spools
16. Schedule and monitor background jobs
17. Users / role management
18. Transport Management System
19. Monitor users and their activities
20. Perform user security and related transactions
21. Configure SAP Router
22. Understand the SAP file system hierarchy
23. Perform SAP error Log and ABAP dump administration
For more courses visit www.uwinpro.com
UWIN Pro Training and Consulting. Right Training 'Real Success'